KINGDOM ONE REFERRAL PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Kingdom One’s referral program is intended to reward organizations actively taking Talents. In order to receive discounted Talent pricing, your organization must be receiving Talents. There is no cash value to the referral program, nor should any offer of a discount be construed as dollars that would be dispensed to an individual or organization.
- Talent Discounts are specifically offered on a 1:1 ratio basis. Organizations taking one (1) Talent per month may only receive 15% off their current Talent each month. Referrals exceeding beyond one 1 Talent within that month do not change the discount percentage. Kingdom One may, in its sole discretion, choose to make exceptions to this rule on a case-by-case basis. Organizations taking more than one (1) Talent per month may receive 15% off each specific Talent they are receiving, starting with the discount applied to the first Talent, then the second talent, and for each subsequent talent. The percentage discount is never applied to the total invoice, but rather to each individual Talent for every referred Talent taken within the month. For example, an organization taking 4 Talents that refers two Talents will receive 15% off their first and 15% off their second Talents, in that order. The discount would not be applied as 30% off all 4 Talents.
- Talent discounts are a one-time discount that occurs within the same billing month that the referred ministry purchases Talents. This one-time discount should not be construed as an ongoing discount and under no circumstances would be offered on an ongoing basis.
- To qualify for the Talent(s) discount, an organization must send an email connecting their referred organization with Kingdom One to allow us to begin corresponding with the referred organization and by completing the referral form provided by Kingdom One. The referral should flow from existing relationships and/or mutual acquaintances. Referrals should not be provided between organizations that have no connection and are “cold emails” generated purely for the purpose of garnering a discount on Talents.
- Kingdom One reserves the right to modify, clarify, disqualify, or suspend an organization’s eligibility to participate in some or all of the referral program, with or without notice.
- Kingdom One reserves the right to modify, clarify, adjust, change, or terminate the referral program in part or as a whole with or without notice.