What is a compensation survey?
It is a compensation data-driven report that sources compensation information to help determine a fair market value of positions within their geographic region, industry, and size. Compensation surveys are facilitated by third-party organizations and compile the data and report so that the organization’s data is not identifiable.
What makes us different from the rest?
- Kingdom One’s Compensation Survey was developed with YOU in mind by seasoned HR practitioners who deeply understand compensation AND ministry. We’ve designed it in a way to address the uniqueness of your ministry compensation challenges.
- Ease - we provide an easy-to-use collection method.
- Wisdom - get compensation information that relates directly to your ministry size and region.
- Steward - save hundreds of hours of research and make better compensation decisions.
- Context - foundationally based on the cost of living for your region and apply it to your ministry size.
- Resource -
- Other competitors provide data but lack resources to help ministry leaders know what to do next with it.
- Provide education to know HOW to use the tool effectively and apply it within their ministry context.